Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Welcome to Super Powers Wiki! About this forum...

Hello everyone,

This Wiki is a collection of data based around the Kenner Super Powers toy line, and the content that fills this site would not be possible without the contributions of you:  the collectors.

The need for a Wiki type site, or repository of data around this particular toy line, is rooted in the questions that arise that make the information on this site valuable.  We have set up this forum to give you an outlet for those questions, in an effort to not only get your questions answered but to help populate this site with more and more useful data.

So please, ask away!  And we can all collaborate together to get answers to any questions you may have on this toy line.  And as new discoveries are made, we can update the Wiki to reflect people's findings.

If you're interested in being a contributor to this site, whether it's something as simple as sending in a photo that the site is missing, or even as far as authoring a blog or an article, we'd love to hear from you.  Please contact us at the "contributions" link at the top of the page.

Thank you all!
Super Powers Wiki Team

So far everything is great! Lots of great information and images. I can tell lots of hard work went into this.

The Leroy tribute was very touching. He was a great guy, I didn't talk to him much, but he helped me finally get a decent loose Batman that I've been wanting for a while. He will be greatly missed.

Good job guys!